Join us for one of our Saturday (5-hour) hands-on cooking classes from January to November, our seasonal Food & Wine weekends (a class Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning) or our five-day Culinary Vacations in July and August. We also host custom corporate or private group classes throughout the week.
- You must register in advance on the Wine Country Cooking website (and with only 16 participants/session, many classes sell out well in advance)
- Saturday classes cook and eat a three course meal accompanied by Strewn VQA wine, enjoyed at a communal table in our private dining room
- Food & Wine Weekends start with a more in-depth wine education experience
- Culinary vacations run Monday-Friday in July and August, and include field trips in addition to daily cooking classes
- Corporate and private classes can follow a variety of formats including appetizer classes, team building, and friendly competitions.
To make a booking or for further information:
Saturdays from 10 am - 3 pm
Food & Wine Weekends in April, July and September
Culinary Vacations in July and August
On-site at Strewn:
1339 Lakeshore Road