Visit our property in Niagara-on-the-Lake and explore Strewn premium and reserve Terroir wines. The Hospitality Team will be pleased to create a memorable experience for you.
- Tasting flights of three premium wines (which change throughout the year) $8/flight. Fee for a tasting flight waived with $25 wine purchase.
- Structured tastings of three reserve wines (at our Terroir bar) under the guidance of Strewn's sommelier or wine educator $12/flight
- Private cellar tastings starting at $80 for up to 8 people with optional enhancements including reserve wines, cheese & charcuterie selection (must be booked in advance through firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Between mid-September and the end of December, try and pre-buy top-tier red wines in advance of release (Futures Program)
- Have a group of Wine Enthusiasts? Review our engaging Aficionado Seminars in Group Experiences
Private Tasting with Sommelier Juan Nunez-Sanchez
A sit-down tasting of premium and reserve wines selected to reflect your interest and preferences, accompanied by breads and cheeses. $200 for up to 4 people plus $50 per additional person to a maximum group of 12. By appointment only
To make a booking or for further information:
10.00am to 6.00pm daily, including Public Holidays.
Final tastings start at 5:30 pm
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
1339 Lakeshore Road